- About the Event
- Watch Video
About the Event
Unilever is one of the world’s leading consumer goods companies, with around 400 brands in more than 190 countries.
In conversation with Henry Martinez (Chairman of the Board of LAMAC), Ignacio Hojas (President of Unilever for Middle Americas) will share ideas and opinions about the company’s strategies to adapt to changes in consumption patterns, the importance of brand purpose and the fundamental role of advertising in connecting brands to consumer needs.
- Changes in consumption patterns (channels/categories) and their impact on the e-commerce world
- The importance of advertising and strategies to connect with consumers in current circumstances
- Adaptability: The key tool for navigating disruption
- The role of Artificial Intelligence
- Short-, medium- and long-term strategies