About the Event
The tourism industry, one of the most affected by the unique times in which we are living, is characterized by its capacity to recover and adapt to crises throughout history.
Multiple analyses suggest that consumers expect and appreciate learning about advertisers through advertising, but rethinking strategies is critical. One of the most obvious signs of adaptation of the tourism sector has been its ability to effectively modify advertising messages. In the absence of travel, marketing communications for the industry have focused on the health of their customers, with messages of encouragement, inspiring them to plan and travel safely.
In conversation with Julio Ruiz de Ojeda, Corporate Commercial Director of Visit Mexico, we will learn about the opportunities and challenges to reactivate tourism demand in Latin America, the importance of maintaining presence and the fundamental role of advertising to connect with consumers.
- Current state of tourism in Latin America
- Strategies to connect with consumers in current circumstances
- Opportunities to boost tourism through television advertising
- The importance of not disappearing in times of crisis and effective messages to connect with consumers
- Actions that tourist destinations can take to keep travelers interested