- Sobre el Evento
- Ver Video
Sobre el Evento
Peter Field hardly needs an introduction. He spent 15 years as a strategic planner in advertising and has been a marketing consultant for the last 20 years. His pioneering work on the link between creativity and effectiveness – such as Media in Focus with Les Binet – has earned Peter a global reputation as one of the Godfathers of Effectiveness.
He is also behind the valuable research Advertising in a Downturn and recently published an update putting the learnings in the context of the COVID-crisis: Advertising in recession – long, short or dark?
LAMAC, The Global TV Group and egta invite you to an Online Talk where Peter will summarise the main findings of his study, sharing much-needed insights with all players in the advertising industry.
During this webinar, Peter will touch upon several pertinent questions:
- Why do marketers need to continue investing in brand advertising?
- What is the type of advertising that works best under the current circumstances?
- How can TV and Radio brands equip themselves with the right set of tools and arguments so that they can gain in efficiency when they approach their client base, both the advertisers and agencies?
- How can brands defend their share of voice and seize their market opportunity?
- What does a good “long term strategy” mean in this context of crisis?